The Maroochydore Chamber of Commerce represents the business community by bringing business, and community together.
We aim to provide a voice that helps lead Maroochydore business to a healthy and vibrant future. We are a membership based, independent, professional association connecting micro, small, medium and large businesses and providing a range of services enabling growth and expanding market share.
Our Services Include
- Connecting business through our networking events and membership directory
- Advocating on behalf of business to all levels of government
- Communicating information and resources to guide business on professional development, mentoring and training opportunities
- Informing business of events, opportunities, policy and other issues that affect local business
- Participating and engaging in discussions and debates to promote the regions growth
- Inform members of changes, trends and prospects
- Developing strategic and influential partnerships
We manage the Sunshine Coast Business Awards that aim to recognise and celebrate outstanding local businesses. For more information about the awards and a list of past winners click this link.
Our monthly newsletter and social media provide members with information about important local issues as well as links to relevant information.
We host a variety of functions ranging from monthly coffee mornings to business breakfasts with visiting speakers. For more information about our great events.
We are a membership based organisation providing our members with access to other businesses, resources and information to support their business growth.
Training and Development
We aim to provide our members with access to training and development opportunities to support skill development and growth.
Support community events through involvement with local charities and involvement in community events including Carols by Candlelight.